"A joyous celebration, year after year. Where the world’s best meet, from far and near," HH Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
Created through the vision of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the Dubai World Cup race meeting is the world’s richest with total prizemoney of US$35 million.
The meeting features six Group One races and three Group Two races, with the US$12 million Gr.1 Dubai World Cup the pinnacle event.
The 25th edition of this prestigious race meeting takes place on Saturday March 28, 2020.
The prize includes two return Emirates economy flights from New Zealand to Dubai, Airport pickup and transfer to the 5-star Meydan Hotel for 5 nights, two tickets to the Dubai World Cup Barrier Draw, two tickets to Breakfast with the Stars, two tickets to the Gala Reception and hospitality in the Al Basti Equiworld Dubai Private Box overlooking Meydan Racecourse on Dubai World Cup night.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Simply attend a race meeting at Wellington Races between January 11 2020 and March 14, 2020
- Fill out the competition entry form in the racebook
- Place your entry in the marked ticket barrel (on the western side of the birdcage)
- Be on course for the Al Basti Equiworld NZ Oaks at Wellington Races on Saturday March 14, 2020
- Enjoy your day, keep your phone on and stay tuned to the on-course P.A. to hear the announcement of the finalists
- Finalists will be announced via the on-course P.A. and each finalist will be drawn a horse in the Al Basti Equiworld NZ Oaks
- The finalists that draws the horse that wins the race will be the winner of the prize